Saturday, October 15, 2011

I am a bit behind...
 I realize it is no longer Friday, but I uploaded the pictures yesterday, so we'll just pretend this got posted yesterday.
So here, is our week, in cell phone pictures:


Karson loves bugs. 
Icky icky bugs.
While Karson and I were out of town last weekend, an icky bug made our screen door his home.
DJ took a picture and sent it to me.
Karson screamed with excitement and signed 'bug' when I showed him.

 

Newborn covers...
Is it April yet?!!


Karson's bugs.
Riding in Chuck.
They are often found there...


Karson likes to play hide and seek.
I found him under the bathroom sink.
Curled up with his blankies.
that he no longer has
*tear*


Karson loves Nutella.
Homemade graham crackers with Nutella...
'nummy nummy nummy'



Last weekend, we went to an outlet mall.
With a Hanna Andersson outlet.
Hanna Andersson quality with outlet prices.
My favorite!
I couldn't resist the newborn sleepers.
I bought 2...blue and pink.
I will return one in as when I know what we are having.
Or save it for a baby gift.
They are adorable.


We walked to Nana's the other day to get Molly.
He refused to take it off...


While I was holding back tears, and Daddy was hiding the very loved knit blankies, Karson and I went to Target to pick out a new special blankie.

Post as to why we had to take away Karson's knit blankies that he absolutely loved coming next week.
But know, I didn't do it willingly, we did it for safety reasons.  And I hated doing it!  As proven by my sobbing when we decided it was necessary.

We have an attic fan.  Karson loves it.  He also loves mylar balloons, the only ones he is allowed to play with.
Attic Fan + Mylar Ballons = 'uh oh'
In Karson's words they were 'Uh oh. Stuck.'


I love Fridays.
Karson and I meet Aunt Katie at her house in the mornings, and we walk to the small town breakfast place.
Then go back to her house, and usually bake & can while Karson sleeps.
This week we canned Tomato Soup, and Apple Sauce.
Plus Katie made Pumpkin Bread.
Such a fun Friday tradition!!


Linking up with Life.Rearranged for InstaFriday...if the linky is still open on Saturday...



life rearranged

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...