I very strongly dislike taking 'belly pictures!!'
I have 2 pictures when I was pregnant with Karson, and that is it.
So I am going to try for Baby Brother or Sister's sake to take a few more this time.
We'll see how that goes.
Baby Brother or Sister at 16 weeks...
btw...yes...that is a nursing pajama shirt. And yes, I wore it to Costco this morning. My maternity clothes are too big, and my regular clothes are too small. The nursing shirts I wore with Karson fit perfect! :)
Keep in mind that this was first thing this morning. I swear it doubles in size by the time I go to bed!!
And while I was taking pictures, the Big Brother was getting himself into trouble.
He figured while I was taking a picture, it was the perfect time to sneak into the kitchen and steal my measuring cups.


Your bump is so cute!!!! Karson is such a cutie pie, I know I say that every time {ha ha!}, but seriously, he is a doll!
ReplyDeleteIsn't it funny how the belly seems to grow throughout the day!?!
You have a cute bump. My niece today was finally sporting her bump(she is 15 weeks). You both have cute bumps.
ReplyDeleteSo cute! And yeah, I'm huge by evening too, like REALLY huge.
ReplyDeleteMy midwife said its because your body makes amniotic fluid throughout the day and makes all new fluid every 24 hours, so she seemed to think there was good reason for it and it was normal?
ReplyDelete