Thursday, October 27, 2011

InstaFriday

Happy Happy Friday!!
Linking up my week of cell phone pictures at Life.Rearranged!
Last Friday I got a huge treat.
Let me preface this with the fact that I L.O.V.E Perkin's Peanut Butter Pie.
It is heavenly.
I ate a lot of it when I was pregnant with Karson.
I ate an entire pie the night before I went into labor.
But sad sad news....EVERY SINGLE Perkins in the Lower Peninsula of Michigan closed this summer.
Sad day.
No more lovely pie.
Except.....we drove past one in Wisconsin last weekend.
And we stopped.
Because they have Peanut Butter Pie and all.
And on the way home we stopped again.
This time just for coffee.
Their coffee is amazing too!!


 This is how Karson felt after his first bite of Perkin's Peanut Butter Pie.


$70 Hanna Andersson Coat
Screams KARSON.
I have had my eye on it at the outlet all summer.
It started at $70.
I almost bought it last time I was there for $50.
(no I can't afford to buy my  1 1/2 year old a $50 coat...but it is a Hanna Andersson coat that SCREAMS Karson.  If you have ever looked though a Hanna Andersson catalog...you understand.)
Glad I didn't.
Because it was marked down to $25 this trip!!!
SCORE!


Uncle Ricky got Karson a pair of Jordan's for his birthday, in March.
They just now are too small.
For a 1 year old, that is a long time for shoes to fit!
When he found them in the closet, he was determined to get his 'Baby J's' to fit!


I don't care what the books say.
There is nothing better than rocking a baby to sleep.
He doesn't let me do it often anymore, but he makes my day when he falls asleep on me.


A special treat for Karson.
We use it to make Hot Warm Cocoa for him.


Love these!!


They look orange...they are red.
A perfect Christmas glass.
I am ready for Christmas.
And snow.
And Christmas music.
And Christmas decorations.
I love the holidays!!

Linking up with Life.Rearranged for Insta Friday!






life rearranged

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...