Ok, so I am warning your right now.
I apparently only took four pictures with my phone last week.
Our week is going to look boring.
Because I have serious pregnancy insomnia going on...at 15 weeks.
I slept maybe two hours last night.
And maybe 3 the night before.
We left the house once this week, to go to Costco & Meijer.
The rest of the week, we stayed inside, and played.
And played, and played, and played, and played, and played.
All day.
One of my favorite weeks of all time.
Because all we did was zoom trucks across our floor.
Read books about icky icky bugs.
Console our crazy dog, Molly.
Visit with Auntie Leesh & Aunt Katie.
And snuggle in the rocking chair.
At Costco, after we shopped, I got Karson a pizza. Because I fully believe in treating him after going shopping with me. And the kid loves pizza. When we walked out he grabbed onto the side of the cart, and gave me this shy smile. How did he get this big?!

I realize that taking your 19 month old to run errands during nap/lunch time is a bad idea. But he was amazing. Seriously, he was so good! So again, he got a treat when we left Meijer. I let him ride the germ infested horse. He was so excited. Oh, how I love my little boy!
When I cook dinner...he does this.
Empties closets, drawers, cabinets...always!
The 2 small runners are for my Mom & Dad's dog, Maggie. She is terrified of wood floors.
After a night of absolutely zero sleep, I woke up to a crock pot full of piping hot steel cut oats, and a cup of hot coffee in my yellow mug. Because coffee tastes better out of my yellow mug. I am sure of it.
Linking up with Life Rearranged for InstaFriday!


You poor thing! I hope you are able to catch up on some sleep soon!
ReplyDeleteKarson is just too cute for words! I love the picture of him on the horse :)
Yes, coffee really does taste better in certain mugs, I am sure that it has been studied :)
Sounds like a great week!!! Hey I saw on a blog one time, the mom used maskin tape on carpet and taped off a road going all different ways for little cars and trucks, the children spent hours driving on it!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Friday