He threw up last night. In the bathtub.
He wasn't acting sick, but he never does when his symptoms first start. DJ and I started our 'sick baby' rituals. The pack & play was set up next to Mommy & Daddy's bed, where I could keep an eye on him. We got out all of his blankets, and gave him 1, so if he threw up on it we would have lots to spare. I kept him up a little late, to see how he was acting. I put him to bed, and went to sleep. I was up all night, looking over to check on him. I am terrified he will throw up in his sleep, or throw up and me not know it, and then sleep in it. (the latter could be a fear because it has happened once, and I felt horrible) Every hour, he was fine, this morning he was fine. Apparently he just wanted some extra love last night, and to get to sleep in Mommy & Daddy's room.
This morning, after very little sleep from pregnancy insomnia & checking on K, the stove repair man came. I hate having repair men come when DJ isn't home. I also am not a fan of seeing a repair man in my house before I have had my morning coffee. Molly can be protective, especially of Karson and I. She has a mean bark, but no bite unless provoked. However, if you scare her, she will poop on you. Just sayin'. I always inform repair men of this. Not the pooping part, but the protective part, because having strange men in my house at 8am with out DJ creeps me out. I don't think he believed me. She spent the whole time he was there hiding under the table. Apparently, she isn't a Morning Dog any more than I am a Morning Person. At least before my coffee.
Today's lunch...
Peas (only for K...Mommy had a salad)
Nana's Homemade Chicken & Wild Rice Soup (Yummy!!)
Mommy's Homemade Apple Sauce (which Mommy can't eat...)
There was also a side of stinky Karson feet.
Why? Becuase Karson felt it was necessary to inform me that he feet stink. ...at the table. Typical boy. And yes, Daddy taught him how to smell his feet.
Karson has been really trying to play with Molly, and Maggie lately. He loves them. A lot.
The only problem is, they are so careful with him, they don't really know how to play with him. A good thing really, but it frustrates him. I love when I catch them playing together.
After they stopped playing, I was sitting on the couch, and realized what was happening across the room.
My sweet boy reading The Very Hungry Caterpillar, Moll chewing on a bone {probably thrilled it wasn't getting taken away by a certain little boy}, and
Not kidding...see the cord even comes out of the fireplace to plug in. I turn it on only because it makes me laugh.

Karson has been asking for Daddy all day lately.
Yesterday, he was waiting for him behind the couch, while Moll looked over the couch. He was repeating "Daddy....Daddy...Daddy."
Fall is in full swing around here. I love the leaves, and the cool weather. I am ready for Halloween to be done. We participate in the Karson appropriate activities. We carve pumpkins, Karson will go trick 'or' treating...but there will be no scary decorations or music coming from our house! Halloween isn't my favorite, it kinda creeps me out. Kinda like the repair guy.
I love sitting outside after dinner, bundled up with my Hot Cocoa, while DJ and Karson play with the tractors, and pick up leaves.
And laughing, when 10 minutes after DJ has the leaves picked up, our yard looks like this...
I love fall. But, I have also decided, my Christmas Pandora station is 100% acceptable. After all....there is not any fall music anyway. :)










I'm sorry to hear that Karson threw up last night, but am happy to hear that he is feeling better!
ReplyDeleteThe stinky feet is too cute! Abby always wants me to smell hers, ha ha!
The leaves are beautiful! {But such a pain to keep picked up, ha!}