So I might be just a little behind...
I blame it on this incident.
And the crazy amount of dirty laundry it caused.
Also putting a damper on actually doing laundry at my own house.
The good news, we are picking up our new {to us} washer and dryer tonight!
So to catch up...here is a little bit of what we have been loving lately...
Art Prize
The first few weeks of October Grand Rapids holds Art Prize. The down town area is full of amazing art pieces. The sidewalks are pack with people, and the winner wins 250,000 people. It is really cool!!
Karson now says 'cheese' when he sees the camera. A far cry from what he used to do when he saw my camera/video camera...run...or stop doing whatever cute thing he was doing at the time.
Karson next to his current, absolute favorite thing {besides dogs, fans, airplanes, and food...} bugs!
Icky icky bugs!
fyi-if you say icky icky bug to him you will hear the belly giggle.
He thinks it is hilarious.
My Mom taught him that!
Look Daddy, its a big huge icky bug!
Leaf Pick Up
We are surrounded by huge trees.
Trees that turn beautiful colors.
Trees that drop more leaves than you can imagine into our yard.
Luckily, raking leaves, is one yard work task that I enjoy doing.
Raking leaves with the cutest 1 1/2 year old is even better!!!
a very small leaf pile from a few weeks ago
Going for a wheel barrel ride with daddy.
It lasted all of 2 seconds before he wanted down.
CHEESE
The Tractor
He isn't afraid of the tractor anymore.
In fact, he loves it!!!
After we showed him a few more times where to push the peddle down at, he had it figured out! He rides it all over the yard.
Hide & Seek
Karson will hide somewhere, and yell 'Mommy.' I have found him in lots of different cupboards, and under the bathroom sink, and behind doors.
This time, I found him tucked into my bed.
That hadn't quite been made yet...
He was so proud of him self!
Sprinklers & Water Fun
It was 70 degrees out.
So we aren't quite the horrible parents, it looks like we are. Karson has hated sprinklers all summer, so when they were on when we went outside to play, I figured he would stay away from them.
I was wrong.
He got soaked.
He ended up in a diaper.
He had an absolute blast!!
Outside Play Time
We have been enjoying a lot of it lately...
The Climber & Slide
Our new neighbors gave us their new climber and slide.
And with that, I am out of time.
Karson and I are headed to hear Baby Brother or Sister's heartbeat.
Series of pictures as he hit the ground going with the slide...
'uh oh'
'owwwwww'
Have to go...happy Wednesday!!





















No comments:
Post a Comment